Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Our Star Turns 3

Our lovely Olivia Star turned 3 last month. She is becoming more of a little lady, each day. So smart, funny and cute...

I swear I should photo-shop some angel wings on this close-up shot!
{Or maybe the devil horns}

Living up to that "Star" potential! They {whom ever they are} always say: People grow into their names!
This could be a very good {or possibly bad} thing!
The other day I called Olivia a Drama Queen. She replied {in a very whiney voice} "I'm not a drama queen, I'm a PRINCESS!"

Any questions? ;)

Birthday girl request ~ a picture with baby sister! Olivia even picked out Cecelia's dress... and they coordinated very well, I might add, both in pattern and colors.

I can't believe it's been 3 years already! I couldn't imagine life without Olivia... time flies when you're having fun.


I love you, Livi Star!

~ Mommy

No comments: