Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Raisin' me some liberal babes...


So, I generally try to avoid silly little anecdotes about my children (isn't that what MySpace is for?), but this is just too good to pass up:

Most of our regular readers know that Sam and I have three small children. Baby Cecelia being the youngest, at 9 months. I currently do and will continue to try to instill good {liberal} values, encourage open minds and foster a wide variety of educational opportunities for my kids.

So, normally around 10pm I start getting Cecelia ready for her long journey towards bed time... just in time for me to catch The Daily Show, as I breastfeed the baby. As as the theme music starts, baby begins to tap her feet. Then John starts talking and she must stop nursing... his voice is drawing her in... she must look... and then a BIG smile! :)

It's official! My 9 month old is in love with John Stewart!

No comments: