Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Metablogging

Just a quick note, as I've gotten some questions on this:

My policy on other blogs is to put a link in my blogroll to any other blog which I either read regularly and/or that includes me in its blogroll. I do not necessarily endorse or support every position that every other blogger in my blogroll holds. Looking over there in the left margin, you'll find a blog by a Christian fundamentalist who happens to be a good friend of mine. He and I rarely agree on anything political or spiritual, yet he remains one of my oldest and closest friends. Life's cool that way. I also have a blog there that is anti-choice, which is a position to which I and Gifted-1 are fiercely opposed. Still a great blog by an intelligent atheist writer, even if I don't always agree with his/her politics.

Now, if I write something here with which you disagree, feel free to pound on me mercilessly. I can take it, and you won't hear me crying in the night through your computer anyway, you heartless bastards!!!

Love and Peace,

Samurai Sam and Gifted-1

1 comment:

afrodisiacos sexshop said...

Really effective information, much thanks for the article.